Found NNBS tahoe with Body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good in the pic but need to see the rear and sides closer. Hopefully the hitch was relocated properly.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So whats the problem with a body lift? I have always heard that there cheap and suck. but why?

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For offroading body lifts do not provide any additional clearance except by increased tire diameter (ok and the truck body), increased center of gravity, reduced overall stiffness, and reduced shear strength (body to frame connection).

Other are aesthetics like more frame showing, larger gaps at wheel wheels, and bumper/hitch gaps (if not done right).

Yes some of the cons can be applied to level kits or lift kits, but at least with lift kits there are substantial offroad benefits (if not too high).

Just my 2 cents.

wbreaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is quite a dig but did you ever get any info on this? Im really interested in doing something similar to this b/c I cant do a suspension lift due to autoride

Yukon11

Reaction score
I had a body lift on '96 yukon and ran into a lot of linkage problems. The steering comports worked fine but I could never put the truck down in 1st with the column shifter along with floor 4x4 shifter.. Yes cheap but not the most beneficial thing. Especially with the false impression of stuffing those 35s without thinking about all the extra stress on stock components.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Lift....looks good
Rim choice....NO BUENO!!! :puke:

The other day I saw a lowered NBS Denali on Rockstars :puke:

there is a lowered tahoe on 22" rockstars in my neck of the woods i hurl everytime i see it

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea in tx we got em all around. I actuslly like the black rockstars but yea alot of people have em so meh

godoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rockstars are cool!!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65