Found my suspension problem...solutions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Alot of trucks, if not all of them, sit higher on the pass side. It becomes more noticable when you drop it. The reason I suspected is because of the years of compressing and uncompressing on the driver-side body mounts due to the forces of accelerating. (Notice your truck lifts up on the driver side when you accelerate)

IF you follow the instructions by mounting the sway on the pass side of the links with the correct spacer, you'll be ok from that point of view and it will clear the ph bar. As for the ride height difference, I bet it's still there when you're done.

As for needing a new one, I doubt you will from what I can see.

Ya, hate the dreaded lean!! Also think it's contributed to gas tank alot too, as well as most people drive alone,and most people take right turns fast ie. compressing springs, shocks, and body mounts constantly, along with what BOSS said.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
sorry man i didnt see the pics

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got everything buttoned back up last night and got it realigned since the heim toe rods went in. This thing handles like it's on rails...it's crazy...

After driving it I parked it and measured the heights...

Driver Front = 32.50" 32.75" = Pass. Front
Driver Rear = 33.00" 33.00" = Pass. Rear
(Rubber isolators are on the springs in back)

My goof on the rear bar install def. had the height all out of wack...much more level now.

Cameron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes