For those that haven't...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
cleaned your ass, get to it!!! Get rid of those badges.

3736295874_42d1235d9b_b.jpg

Last edited:

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. My problem is that when i took mine off, you can still see the "GMC" and "YUKON" outline. I've tried to get it out with no success, and just lived to deal with it. Any suggestions.

OP
OP
tast101

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. My problem is that when i took mine off, you can still see the "GMC" and "YUKON" outline. I've tried to get it out with no success, and just lived to deal with it. Any suggestions.

Well if you want to drive down to Colton,CA, I'll buff it out for you. I still have to buff my doors b/c I have a outline but it's been too hot. That'll be a nice trip. hahah

I think Sam on GMFS maybe be near you and I think he has a buffer. You can see if he may do it for you one day, of if they have a little meet or sumthing. If you were closer I'd help ya.

Last edited:

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep they look much cleaner. mine will be a step futher this week, i pick up my rollpan and smooth vents from the paint shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia