First time FSC owner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quick86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought my first full sized GM truck (well, my parents and I both split the cost of an old beater 89 C1500 because we were both in need of a truck since we were both working on our houses, but I wont include that work horse.) --- it's an 04 GMC Yukon. I had a 99 Blazer 2dr 4WD but with my wife pregnant with our first child I decided I wanted something a bit bigger with a back door. Prior to the Blazer I have had some fun daily drivers. My only other full sized truck was a '99 SVT Lightning which was one of my most favorite vehicles to own, but the opportunity to own another one of my favorites presented itself so I ended up selling it to fund my '00 Trans Am 6spd T-Top car..

Anyways, I digress....

Here is currently the only pic I have of my new truck, I'll be doing a lot of lurking and probably asking some questions here and there.

734036_832395133433_483851031_n.jpg

And for the hell of it - I do a bit of racing myself, and this season will be using the Yukon to take me to the road course a couple times to run my current toy...

384817_665400247523_1651557736_n.jpg

Last edited: