First hand experience with lowering Sub and Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the TB springs on today and drove down one of NYC worst streets for 15 min. Man what a difference n the ride. TONY YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! Thanks!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Put the TB springs on today and drove down one of NYC worst streets for 15 min. Man what a difference n the ride. TONY YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! Thanks!

No prob man ive been using the tb springs for 8 years. I know what works on these trucks. Btw i forgot did you do the djm hardware kit and shicks also?

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already had the McGuarys 2/3 drop kit and Bilstein shocks all around.with shock extenders. I'll be doing a 3 hr road trip this weekend,will give update on the ride. Once again thanks.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no prob your using the djm spring with the belltech spacer correct?

ohiokon

Reaction score
Tony Bro stop wasting your time. You and I and everybody else that is running the TB spring know whats up. You are too good of a guy. You took care of me and went above and beyond what a retailer would do. If someone on this site isnt smart enough to know you should not remove your panhard bar when in fact it is the rear sway bar that is making the rear do weird things then you are wasting your time. By the way Suicide doors is sending my custom panhard bar. Should have it next week. I will call or text the final specs after I get it mocked up and welded so you can help out your TB spring customers center their axles. Later Bro!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

yah with the tb springs and the belltech spacer i got yah it should sit at like 33.75 to 34 inches from ground to fenderlip.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

yah i talked to them a while ago. I allready have the adustable upper/lowers/panhard for us trailblazer guys. the problem is its hard when people think your lieing to sell products and I str8 up dont. I install kits locally all the time and on the phone im helping at least a person a day with lowering kit questions.

im at a point where dont know what else to say. Ive been droping these trucks since mid 99 thats over 11 years now. If people dont believe me by now nothing else i can say or do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
35thpewterz