finally pics!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanx for all the compliments and my wheels and tires are for sale I'll shoot you a pm devious02

OP
OP
H

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rehashing an old post. But I need opinions, I purchased 26" wheels and I would like to powder coat them but I want something over the top but still looks good with the gold color the tahoe is. That is where you guys come in, help me choose an over the top color that won't look horrible with the color of the tahoe

ghost

Reaction score
id powder coat them black with gold pinstriping or incorporate the gold paint on there somehow! pics of new wheels would help!

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rehashing an old post. But I need opinions, I purchased 26" wheels and I would like to powder coat them but I want something over the top but still looks good with the gold color the tahoe is. That is where you guys come in, help me choose an over the top color that won't look horrible with the color of the tahoe

Post a pic of the wheels. It could give us an idea of what you could do to make them unique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wooshca01