FINAL 1.5" pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hoe

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got some pics with it leveled. IMO it didn't look that bad with the cali lean.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Not yet, but she looks sick, its staying this way for sure. the front is decranked to match the rear height stock 2wd. She looks very sporty with the wheel spacers too. It handles and rides tons better, she is stay this way. Ill post pics soon as I take some.

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man. well done. i was in the same boat as you...read about the lifts before getting mine. settled on 1.5" with keys & spacers. I wanted a lift but didnt want the 2-3 inch lift. Wanted the look of tucked in beefier tires.

I really dig your setup. Wonder how she looks all clean!

Welcome to the black on black club. I still have some painting to do. Here's mine:

file-42.jpg

unisound1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I came across this forum looking for information to level my '01 Denali in the front and came across this thread. 'Hoe and Polobuds your trucks look great :favorites37:and have that look I am attempting to achieve with Bilstein 5100's (front adjustable) and Z-71 springs and a coil spring spacer in the rear if needed. I am deleting Auto-ride as shocks and compressor are gone. I just need enough clearance to clear 33" tires. I will be checking in with pics once I get situated (this is my first post).

OP
OP
hoe

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, I removed the 1.5" lift spacer, and lowered the front down by decranking to make it perfectly level with the rear. I left the wheel spacers on, and she looks good. I plan on HD hood and front end.

Here are the leveled pics
b8ea732c-1.jpg
8e0f9dea-1.jpg
a1e99d05-1.jpg
5e7e3bba.jpg

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Needs some 305/55/20 trail graps with that stance and it would look dope as ****. Scoop some helper bags for the back if you wanna help it hook and plan to tow.

Warrior14

Reaction score
I watched the video and couldnt help but notice that on your truck you have the ABS and BRAKE lights on too. I have the same problem. Have you narrowed it down to what it is? Btw nice ride. Diggin the black on black.

OP
OP
hoe

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the ABS signal from the wheel bearing hub. It disables the abs so the brake light comes on at same time. Also if you re-gear the pcm needs to be updated to correct any errors. It matches the wheel sensor to the vehicle speed sensor, and throws codes. You problem could be anything from a new hub, to pcm retune.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

lowered the bitccch back down 2/4
d3df2022.jpg
720701f1.jpg

hd hood would looks so freakiing nasty on there. ;)

Last edited:

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I liked it better with the 1.5'' spacer in the rear. Im gonna do a 1.5 rear and 2-3'' keys in the front of my denali. What size tires you running?