Feeler : Escalade Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling my esky roof rack, I brought it a few months back on eBay. I brought it missing two of the end caps but I did order them from GMPartsdirect so I do have the complete rack now with all four black caps.
I would prefer to sell it locally so I don't have to bother with shipping this huge box.

I'm asking $350 and I'll be willing to trade + cash for some OEM 20's or 22's so let me know what you have.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NJ04HOE

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I never mounted this rack on my truck I just sat it up there today and wasn't too excited about the look anymore. It's still in the box like I brought it in used condition with the cross rails also.

OP
OP
NJ04HOE

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't sell it. Install it! ;-)

I was going to do that today and drop off the end caps to my painter but since I dont have my 24's anymore it just doesn't look all that great to me with the stocks.

sstein77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interested in the rack.....is that $350 shipped? I'm in Ohio, for what its worth.

Steven

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YETI the Yukon