February Incentives?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After today’s stock market crash, maybe we’ll see the $80k+ SUV sellers/dealers get scared and lower their prices, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They raised the prices, to give us 0/72.

BobDobalina

Reaction score
After today’s stock market crash, maybe we’ll see the $80k+ SUV sellers/dealers get scared and lower their prices, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sell $80-100K SUVs all day long because most consumers are just HOWMUCHAMONTHERS and only care HOWMUCHAMONTH for 6 or 7 years

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 17s are only 15% off...last month many dealers had 17s at 20% or plus off sticker. Their 18s are only 9% below sticker which is the norm right now with most dealers.
Ok, the way I was reading responses is that dealers had no incentives so figured I would throw it out there. They are a volume dealer so you may be able to get a deal but I have no idea.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah. It matches the best i've seen this month but nothing like the deals that were being offered in Dec. THanks!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah. It matches the best i've seen this month but nothing like the deals that were being offered in Dec. THanks!
If you need a contact there I can send you over the details to the guy I deal with and see what he can do for you.