February Incentives?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

At Law

Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight regarding upcoming February incentives for leftover 17's or new 18's?

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's crazy...I was on the fence between a 17 and 18 back in Dec and figured pricing would stay the same or get better and almost 2mos later they are $3-5K more than what they were in Dec.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight regarding upcoming February incentives for leftover 17's or new 18's?
I know there’s $2,500 lease cash right now (January) for the 2018 GMC Yukon or 0% for 72mo, if that helps at all. Edmunds forums has decent info. Where are you located?

it's crazy...I was on the fence between a 17 and 18 back in Dec and figured pricing would stay the same or get better and almost 2mos later they are $3-5K more than what they were in Dec.
Not sure if you’re interested in a GMC or a Chevy, but Laura’s currently has $8-10k off new 2018s and that’s not very far from Michigan. I’m only seeing a better deal in Houston but who knows about any other dealer and what you can actually negotiate down to. From what I recall, memebers on here have had very positive experiences at Laura’s.

I have been extensively shopping for a new 2018 XL Denali for the last 3 months.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there’s $2,500 lease cash right now (January) for the 2018 GMC Yukon or 0% for 72mo, if that helps at all. Edmunds forums has decent info. Where are you located?

Not sure if you’re interested in a GMC or a Chevy, but Laura’s currently has $8-10k off new 2018s and that’s not very far from Michigan. I’m only seeing a better deal in Houston but who knows about any other dealer and what you can actually negotiate down to. From what I recall, memebers on here have had very positive experiences at Laura’s.

I have been extensively shopping for a new 2018 XL Denali for the last 3 months.

yes. I'm looking at both Sub Premier and Denali.

Laura is where I had a 18 Denali XL almost purchased back in Dec. That same truck (as of today) is now $3k more.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man :( yeah the deals definitely aren’t sweet this month and it’s weird as hell. Just for kicks I checked out new burbs (don’t want one, I have a 17 already) just to see what discounts dealers are advertising with them... yikes. There’s so many Denalis listed cheaper than Premiers right now. But still none of the discounts for either are much more than 10% off MSRP and even that’s difficult to find. It’s just a really weird time right now. Should be interesting to see what February brings.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man :( yeah the deals definitely aren’t sweet this month and it’s weird as hell. Just for kicks I checked out new burbs (don’t want one, I have a 17 already) just to see what discounts dealers are advertising with them... yikes. There’s so many Denalis listed cheaper than Premiers right now. But still none of the discounts for either are much more than 10% off MSRP and even that’s difficult to find. It’s just a really weird time right now. Should be interesting to see what February brings.

yep. A local dealer has a 2017 burb Premier leftover and their best price (so they claim) is $2k higher than Laura's price for a 2018 Denali XL. It's laughable but I'm sure someone will fall for the 12% off sticker for a 2017

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Presidents’ Day is right around the corner. And sales are down on Yukon on Yukon XL. Well I just looked at Laura Buick and they raised the prices...from the previous day. Sales down and raising prices???
BDBAE82F-E28E-4129-B865-F171565D9F9A.png

Last edited:

gonatee

Reaction score

don't get a government made vehicle they suck!! If you want one i'm selling mine cause it lacks in so many ways and has so many corners cut. Never giving general garbage another penny!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave