Factory alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vinvin7716

Reaction score
Is the factory alarm installable if the vehicle did not come equipped with it originally? Otherwise what alarm did you go with. My '17 doesn't not hAve the factory alarm and was curious. Thanks

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you test the Alarm?
Roll down the window. Close the door and the clicker 2 times lock. It will beep and lock. Wait like 1 minute. Stick your hand inside and unlock the door manually (open ) the alarm should sound.
If you don't have one. Do this one .
http://m.drdetailshop.com/site/drdetailshop/viper-3706#2769

Last edited:

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the factory alarm installable if the vehicle did not come equipped with it originally? Otherwise what alarm did you go with. My '17 doesn't not hAve the factory alarm and was curious. Thanks
Standard equipment of both LT and LS -

The theft-deterrent alarm system sounds the horn and flashes the lights to help deter an attempted break-in.

Not as sophisticated and the content theft deterrent system but there is a standard alarm if someone breaks in and opens the door.

OP
OP
V

Vinvin7716

Reaction score
I didn't notice it came with standard alarm. Thank you. That's all I needed. Really didn't want to carry another remote since my key chain weighs 2lb already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE