Exhaust...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flowmaster 5o series SUV performance...loud at start up and got a nice tone to it especially around 3000 rpm but keeps the cab quite. I had it, sold it to someone on this forum I went louder thinking bout selling this loud one and going back the 50 it was perfect

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
flowmaster and quiet are oxymorons...imho.

x2

flowmaster is designed for sound, there is little to zero other benifits of adding a flowmaster other then that classic flowmaster rumble.

magnaflow and corsa on the other hand utalize a straight through design, allowing air to flow more freely. Magnaflow uses baffling and corsa uses sound cancling technology. Corsa's do sound sssssexy too.... just to much change for my broke ass

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2

flowmaster is designed for sound, there is little to zero other benifits of adding a flowmaster other then that classic flowmaster rumble.

magnaflow and corsa on the other hand utalize a straight through design, allowing air to flow more freely. Magnaflow uses baffling and corsa uses sound cancling technology. Corsa's do sound sssssexy too.... just to much change for my broke ass

As you can see, exhaust is merely a matter of preference.. They are all good, however, that was a good point on the flowmaster. I am not promoting Volant, it's just what I happened to choose due to price and appearance. I cannot justify a sound clip over the net. fyi, Volant is also a straight through design.

I finally got my intake and scoop in the mail today!!!!! after over a month of back-order.

mlwald79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the corsa sport on my 08 denali. it was expensive, but sounds like a beast. i would def recommend it.

wmgood64

BILL
Reaction score
I've have corsca cat back touring on my silvy and it's Nice!! Going down the road at 60 inside the truck it's as quiet as stock!! Sounds real good when you stomp on it! also have Volant cai with power tube,throttle body spacer, Jet MAFS, Bully programmer!

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've have corsca cat back touring on my silvy and it's Nice!! Going down the road at 60 inside the truck it's as quiet as stock!! Sounds real good when you stomp on it! also have Volant cai with power tube,throttle body spacer, Jet MAFS, Bully programmer!

Hmm, Sounds like Volant.. lol. You know what would be cool is to have Volant, Magnaflow, Flowmaster, Corsa, Ect all in one spot and listen to each one start up one by one. Like I said, internet video clips do NO justice as they all sound the same and most of them have the sound placement right next to the pipe exit.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Most exhaust shops will put the mufflers up on your vehicles to let you hear what they sound like before you purchase. Just gotta find one with a good rep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenK