Exhaust reccomendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO Corsa is not a very good sounding exhaust. Its too cackly, and sounds like a farm truck or something. I love my Bassani Exhaust. The muffler was only $160 or so, and a muffler shop would pry charge $40 to put it on if that. You might as well run straigts if your wanting to do corsa. Not bashing people who have them, but just not my exhaust of choice AT ALL.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
IMHO Corsa is not a very good sounding exhaust. Its too cackly, and sounds like a farm truck or something. I love my Bassani Exhaust. The muffler was only $160 or so, and a muffler shop would pry charge $40 to put it on if that. You might as well run straigts if your wanting to do corsa. Not bashing people who have them, but just not my exhaust of choice AT ALL.

This is honestly the first negative review I have ever heard of for a Corsa. I agree they are way over priced, but I got mine for 60% off MSRP and its worth it :imo:

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is honestly the first negative review I have ever heard of for a Corsa. I agree they are way over priced, but I got mine for 60% off MSRP and its worth it :imo:

Me too, I've never heard a bad sounding Corsa. Especially on a Corvette, that is the best sound I've ever heard.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My opinion, I think the Corsa sounds Hella better.
SInce I am not a lucky SOB I am running Flows and am really quite happy with the sound.

z86trev

Reaction score
Going to check tomorrow as far as getting it welded. Was looking online at the Dynomax 3 inch ultra flow cat back system and found a placve that will ship it to my door for 270 bucks. I have used dynomax before and have nothing but good things to say about them. I am also going to check with my parts guy and see what he can get them for since they are made by Walker.

OP
OP
T

trev

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Less than two day delivery! Sweet! If anyone is interested, Streetsideauto.com

They always seem to have some kind of coupon and any order over 50 bucks (i think) is free shipping.

Dylan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this sound good..........????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeLfXXHGkIw&feature=related

This is what mine sounds like........Its on the quieter side, but sounds awsome.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNphvkNy1ZE&feature=related

You gotta think though about who did the install. I did mine and it did rattle against the frame at first but I quickly fixed that issue. Also You can't really go by youtube sound clips for the full effect. No one on there uses HD audio or wind socks. Also between those two sound clips (like MANY others) the corsa guy put the camera right up on the tip. You can't do this for a good sound clip without a quality camera/mic or at least a sock. The second video was taken further back from the truck, thus sounding much better.

Now the corsa was also meant to be a louder, free flowing aggressive exhaust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84