Ever sell it and regret it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold this bad boy a few months ago to pay for toys for my escalade. I built this from the ground up including nitrous. fast car!

1919520_1315893020362_1180831_n.jpg
2013-03-01_11-04-54_308.jpg

morriskb

Reaction score
Traded in a stunning '13 Suburban LTZ to get something more fuel efficient (per my company). I leased a Subaru Outback and got rid of it after 2 months for a Buick Enclave. After 13 months without a normal full size SUV, I finally went back with a '13 Denali XL. Now I need to start my mods all over again...

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 2001 Durango limited with quite a few upgrades in February 2015 and then thought my Denali XL. While I love my Denali and dont regret a second of that decision I miss my durango a ton. I miss how easy it was to maneuver and park. And I just like that it was a great suv for my needs. So ill probably be buying another one sometime soon and use that as my daily driver and work vehicle and keep the Denali as my play car. Bottom line, if you like your ride you'll regret selling it.

Last edited:

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always had a soft spot for GM full size rigs..
Sold my 2009 Z71 Tahoe for 08 Acadia, sold the Acadia for an 08 LTZ Tahoe. Sold the Tahoe for a new 2012 Grand Cherokee Overland. Sold the GC for an 09 BMW 335i sedan. Sold the BMW for a 2012 LTZ Suburban. Sold the burb for a 2013 Explorer Sport. Got rid of the Exploder for a 2013 LTZ Tahoe. As you can see, I keep coming back. I've kept the 13 long enough that I've finally paid down all of that negative equity lmao about to pull the trigger on a new Denali XL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

al2fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, traded this 08 SD in on my 09 YD, didn't want no stinking payments. Had over 5 great years with it, but thought the YD would suit the family better. YD rides nicer and is easier to park, but in a few years when I have my grad school done and paid for I'm getting me another truck...and an e39 M5. :) I will probably forgo the new truck and get the M5 first and then a new truck. The YD has quite grown on me and although I miss the truck there has only been a few times that the truck would have been handier to have. If I got a trailer the YD would fill all the needs of a truck. I just like the convenience of throwing stuff in the bed and I like how the truck drives down the highway better.

Just had a blackbear tune on it with all the management turned off.

I had an 80 El Camino with a 350 and 3 on the floor that I sold in the 90's to pay for a previous college degree, wish I could find the pics. If I ever get really successful I'll have an Elky in my garage for sure too next to the M5. My first car was an 81 Elky.
DSC02675.jpg

morriskb

Reaction score
I always had a soft spot for GM full size rigs..
Sold my 2009 Z71 Tahoe for 08 Acadia, sold the Acadia for an 08 LTZ Tahoe. Sold the Tahoe for a new 2012 Grand Cherokee Overland. Sold the GC for an 09 BMW 335i sedan. Sold the BMW for a 2012 LTZ Suburban. Sold the burb for a 2013 Explorer Sport. Got rid of the Exploder for a 2013 LTZ Tahoe. As you can see, I keep coming back. I've kept the 13 long enough that I've finally paid down all of that negative equity lmao about to pull the trigger on a new Denali XL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That negative equity craziness. Gets you every time. Despite the fact that the car you're trading in is selling lot hot cakes, the book that they use will always have you on the wrong side of the equation. Add in the amount of mileage that I put on annually - it's a sinking ship unless I can pay cash. But as they say, a boy and his toys...

stephygee

Just Steph
Reaction score
Regret selling my 1987 VW Scirocco 16v. That car was fun and used to eat first generation Honda Civics for breakfast with the mods I had on it.
Regret selling my 2001 Ford SportTrac. I don't care what anyone says about Ford, that truck was reliable and easier to park than my Avalanche.

Greeco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I came close to trading in my '13 Tahoe LTZ for a RAM 1500 Sport but just couldn't let the Tahoe go. I'm glad I came to my senses.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life is full of risk and change, so make the best decisions that you can along the way and don't look back.

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in our 08 Tahoe 3lt for a new 12 Equinox 2lt because the wife drove too much for work. Less than a year later she started working from home. Now she maybe puts on 5-6000 miles a year. Should of kept the Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz