Esky tails, appliques, and 3rd break light installed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Describe bad quality please. If you still have them I may wanna buy them.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I see that he got his appliqués and tails from Robbie. But where could someone like myself purchase them if so inclined. Do I have to go to GM or is there an aftermarket for them?

What lee is trying to say is that I sell them. I'm a vendor. :)

mjenk430

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lee is trying to say is that I sell them. I'm a vendor. :)

Whoops, my mistake. I thought he was talking about Wingsaa. I'm still new :) Still trying to remember everyone's real name. I wish tapatalk showed real names next to each post like it does on the web page.

Anyways, thank you Lee and thank you Robbie for the quick replies.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mjenk430, on Tapatalk just tap the avatar next to the member name and it will pull up any members info, if they've listed it,

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

For the escalade parts? I purchased the eacalade tail lights and appliqués all painted off a member here for 370$ shipped and got the replica 3rd break lights for 155$ shipped so total is $525.00
Nice. Thanks I was just curious. I bought the same esky rep 3rd but after it went up in price. Went the g4 route on the tails instead tho. Looks great man. Love the esky lines

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robbie is always on here. Just mention his name or rub his lamp..... he will appear.

However he likes the lamp rubbing more.

From my CB Radio.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Describe bad quality please. If you still have them I may wanna buy them.

Bad like condensation problems, bad paint, and scratched lens. Lets just say I'd feel bad selling to anyone. I am debating if I want to open them up and completely redo them and sell them. If I do that will keep u posted.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

No but mine does

Esky is the best Tail conversion there is.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Too sweet! I wish they came like that from factory what idiots!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milano_II