Escalade cluster w/ blue LED's are in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
badass look can i get a list of LED's you used and how hard and what work went into it.

biggiejax

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
where did you order that gauge cluster from, and do the make it for the 2004 Tahoe

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you order that gauge cluster from, and do the make it for the 2004 Tahoe

x2 ive been lookin for a cluster like that and cant find em that cheap haha.

Also what leds did you use for your cluster because that may be the reason why they dont spread as much. Certain leds have a certain radius at which they spread. If you get ones with a wider light radius it might fix that problem.

I believe these are the ones i have in mine..... 120 degree light spread.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/WLED-xHP.htm

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. When you say cluster, does that mean they all come in one wired unit that you just plug-n-play kind of thing, or do you need to order each bulb?

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 ive been lookin for a cluster like that and cant find em that cheap haha.

Also what leds did you use for your cluster because that may be the reason why they dont spread as much. Certain leds have a certain radius at which they spread. If you get ones with a wider light radius it might fix that problem.

I believe these are the ones i have in mine..... 120 degree light spread.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/WLED-xHP.htm
They have them on ebay. You put down a $100 deposit, they send you one, you install it, then send them your old one. But those are $300-$400.
Sweet. When you say cluster, does that mean they all come in one wired unit that you just plug-n-play kind of thing, or do you need to order each bulb?
Cluster meaning the gauge cluster- the unit as a whole. And yes they are plug and play but some companies will swap the lights for an extra charge.
will the esky one fit a 03 hoe?
Yes, I believe 03-06 will work with 03 hoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulgeyer

Latest posts