Escalade 3rd Brake Light/spoiler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

farhanm

Reaction score
i was thinking of giving it a go myself with spray paint. anyways roughly how much should it cost to get it the 3rd brake housing painted?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally got my painted by a local painter in my area that's painted parts for many of my vehicles in the past. I think he charged me around 200 total for the third brake light housing and escalade rear appliqués.

OP
OP
F

farhanm

Reaction score
I personally got my painted by a local painter in my area that's painted parts for many of my vehicles in the past. I think he charged me around 200 total for the third brake light housing and escalade rear appliqués.

may i ask what color was that? apparently white diamond is pretty expensive

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was sheer silver for my 11 yukon. My WDT denali still has a stock third brake light :( WDT is really expensive and really hard to match. I forgot his exact name but its something like baggedintegra, he had a WDT escalade and color matched a platinum front end himself and did a good job, might want to PM him for tips if you want to do it yourself.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Same guy I bought mine from as well for same price. Damn good deal imo

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Oh the guy felix was talking about is baggedlvintegra

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Hit or miss. I dont mind rattle cans and seem to be ok at it but ALOT of people despise them.

Just be prepared to waste your money if you screw up.

OP
OP
F

farhanm

Reaction score
This color matching has got me worried. Maybe I should just paint it black and don't mess with color match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia