engen dress up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know of any engine dress up stuff just to get rid of the stock look. Pics would be great :D

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
You could always paint your plastic engine covers.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
paint the plastics. get and AEM brute force intake (polished pipe) and get a polished whipple. that should dress it up plenty :rocking:

OP
OP
kickitandholdit

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
paint the plastics. get and AEM brute force intake (polished pipe) and get a polished whipple. that should dress it up plenty :rocking:

haha i got a polished intake, and a whipple is too expensive considering after i got it i would then need to build my tranny and everything else haha.

yea i thought about hoses and all that might be my weekend project

also i was kinda not wanting to paint my plastics but looks like its the only thing to do :(

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i mean you can see if they have a billet pulley kit, chrome alternator , paint your fuse box, clean up any wires from like a system if they dont look good. Paint that plastic cover right near the hood latch whatever that is called. ummmm heck i dont no.

Really no need to do the alt unless yours is bad but it is an option

OP
OP
kickitandholdit

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i wish they made dress up kits like they do for crate motors but i guess ill just half to get creative.. maby paint the top big plastic piece on the motor red and then get coil covers and paint them red too. do yal think i would run into heat problems with the paint being by the engine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesj82