eBay Cree LEDs help situation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to sound stupid but are these lights really a lot brighter than the standard stock lights. I'm not as young as I once was and sometimes it's hard to see backing out of a parking spot at night. Is there a chance someone can post a comparative photo or video comparing the 2.

Here's a link to an older thread: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45382&page=3

I posted pictures of the installation as well as the before and after and you can really see how much brighter the LEDs are. I installed them because I have a really dark tint on my rear windows and it's impossible to see very much through them at night. They didn't help as much as I hoped they would, but that's due to the tint, not the lights.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just installed the cree led reverse bulbs and I now definitely need led license plate bulbs. Guess I am off to search for part numbers. I also want to do all the dome lites and mirror vanity lights. So off to search I go!!

Reb03lb7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just installed the cree led reverse bulbs and I now definitely need led license plate bulbs. Guess I am off to search for part numbers. I also want to do all the dome lites and mirror vanity lights. So off to search I go!!

License plate - 194's order a pair
Mirror puddle lights -194's order a pair
Interior -212 42mm lights order 6

Reaction score

jebt2921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought all LEDs and just installed. However the CREE reverse lights I bought were the wrong size. I've got a hybrid tahoe and I need 3157 for the reverse lights. That being said, I've got two 7443 reverse CREE LEDs I can part with if anyone needs them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jebt2921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as it turns out the company I ordered them from off eBay is sending me the correct ones so I have to send these back. I can point you in the right direction if you need. I paid around $17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15

Latest posts