Early Teaser Pix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zonacat

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the new LTZ 4wd. Working on some custom rocker panel trim and probably going to lose the side molding.

2011-11-10_13-17-40_492.jpg

And here's some custom vinyl work on a new rear emblem. Made to match my the color scheme on my '93 Eliminator. Getting the vinyl on was a b*tch!!!!!!! Still working out some bubbles. Impossible to perfectly center.

2011-11-10_17-19-27_92.jpg

I guess you have to click on the thumbnails, not sure how to upload full pix.

Last edited:

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great man! I love not seeing my tail pipes, but those tips look pretty good! The vinyl work looks like it was a bi#%*!

OP
OP
Zonacat

Zonacat

Reaction score
Thanks. I like seeing the pipes when they are the Corsa tips. They make such solid polished tips, with depth. The "sport" version sounds just like my old Corsa. Nothing beats the RSC, throaty on throttle, SILENT on the hwy. My old nbs had the Corsa's with the side exit. Debating whether to go that route, or leave as is.

Still working on the vinyl, HA!
Truck looks great man! I love not seeing my tail pipes, but those tips look pretty good! The vinyl work looks like it was a bi#%*!

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Thanks. I have always loved the technology of the Corsa systems. And especially have always loved their solid tips.

Nice! I really like the exhaust choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SayWhen