E-Prance Dash Cam Install NNBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the fact I had to run a tap to the engine fuse box. There's lots in there obviously.

What happened to the first fuse you were originally drawing power from inside the cabin that made you find a new power source under the hood?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet Ben. Did I read right. It can only save 3 min of video before it overwrites the last?

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet Ben. Did I read right. It can only save 3 min of video before it overwrites the last?

After watching the video review posted by the OP, it looks like it can record continuously until it fills the memory card, but it does this in either one, three, or five minute intervals, (interval time selected by user at initial set-up) and then overwrites itself once maximum memory capacity has been reached. Obviously, the larger the memory card, the more video capacity.

It also shows in the review that you cannot see when one interval ends and another one starts, which is a great feature. This makes it appear as one continuous stream of video instead of one that is broken up into segments.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the three minute Intervals are to help in reviewing video I guess?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts