DWDrummer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great guy to work with. :cheers:

When UPS managed to break open the pkg & lose a couple of pieces :flamingdevil:, he went to bat and got the insurance settlement for me. :waytogo:

Highly recommend. :cheers:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always a great guy. We've shipped stuff to each other 3-4 times now and has never been a problem and everything's been fine.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I believe I've dealt with him too although I don't remember what it was but I know he was a pleasure.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great guy to work with. :cheers:

When UPS managed to break open the pkg & lose a couple of pieces :flamingdevil:, he went to bat and got the insurance settlement for me. :waytogo:

Highly recommend. :cheers:

Thanks Marc I appreciate it. Marc was super cool and patient through the whole ups claim process. Stand up buyer no doubt!:rockit:

Always a great guy. We've shipped stuff to each other 3-4 times now and has never been a problem and everything's been fine.

Thanks Nathan!:D

I believe I've dealt with him too although I don't remember what it was but I know he was a pleasure.

Yes sir I sold you some smoked factory Tahoe tail lights!:D

Last edited:

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Lesson here is always insure your packages to their full new amount incAse they're lost.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like his first name and seems trustworthy based on that alone.