Dvd headrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred_e81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

New to the forum and wanted to see if I can get some help. I wanted to install the old dvd headrests from my 07 into my 16. The power harness connection is different than where it plugs into lthe junction box underneath the dash. Should I simply connect it to a fuse in the fuse panel that powers on with the accesory on? If so, which fuse is recommended to tap into? Thanks in advance for the help.

OP
OP
Fred_e81

Fred_e81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You guys can disregard. After searching almost all day I found what I was looking for. Here it is in case anyone else needs it to install electronic accessories later on. Hope this helps someone.

.2016 GM junction box accesory, hot and ground pins.png

damitchell

Reaction score
thanks have been looking for a "always on 12v source" and thought this "constant on" was the same thing. in my 2016 yukon denali the "constant on powers off once you start the car. i am looking for always on... no matter the car being on or off.... any ideas? been probing around w my meter to no luck. im ok going thru firewall and do the add a fuse option if I must. anyone have an idea on what fuse slot # is always on? 12v 20 amp or better preferred...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

damitchell

Reaction score
or another spot that has always on... couldnt figure out what hot and common combo for power seats wld work for a tap in.. lot of wires on this thing....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157