Dropped My Old Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
2/2 Belltech springs and Belltech Shackles. Also rebuilt the front end with napa premium tie rod ends, pitman arm, idler arm, idler pivot assembly, and upper balljoints. I replaced the bilsteins at all four corners awhile back, was pretty impressed at their condition for having 120k. Also did the fuel pump when he blew it up and he had the intake gaskets replaced a few months ago, don't think much else can go except for the trans and we'll put a 4L80E in at that point. Front settled 1/2" after I drove the truck and I'm sure it will drop a hair more in the next week. Rides great and handles much better though some bigger sways are on the list as well. Made me kind of miss the truck when I punched it around the corner and walked the ass out. I'd love to have another limited

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

Before

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

Oh it's getting a tune from Justin this saturday in the springs...hope he can keep up with the denali on the drive home :D

G35 2007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what? you have a nali and a hoe.. damn their both sick bro!

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Naw I sold the tahoe to a buddy. Had to keep it close to home.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
yea that limited always looked nice to me. but side by side and the denali still pulls the win with ease.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Both those trucks are so frigin nice. I like the limited better though. Always more of a fan of the OBS tbh

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
How much lower is the nali to the limited?
Does he have any rubbing issues on his truck? And damn, i miss you having your truck on the forums. tell your buddy to sign up haha

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Not sure the denali is awd with about 5" or so drop where the 2wd limited is only a 2". The obs sits low as hell but I think I'm still a good inch or so lower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exilex2

Latest posts