Dropped Burbs & XL Pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a canon loyalist, but I do spy in on Nikon occasionally. I just can't get used to their ergonomics. Locations of key settings are totally foreign to the canon line. The same could be said for a Nikon guy handling a canon. My lens ware deters me even further as I have a major investment in glass.

I have a branny new 5D mark iii arriving tomorrow. I'll be using that on the truck to do a little pixel peeping this weekend.

I am not "pro" by any means......but I keep a interest it photography. I Love the 60D and the way it handles and the twin dials etc.... I may wait for the 70D which is supposed to be out soon. I love the Nikon sensor in the D7000 which is also in the D5100, I just don't like the ergo of the low end Nikons.

new 5D mark iii DROOL:licklips:

I guess you will be looking for hot pixels LOL.

Can't wait to see new pictures.

Lee.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool pics emay!! :waytogo: that is one sexy burb!!!!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friend ^^EMAY^^ set the standard sooo HIGH. Anyway, here is my humble uncreative effort.

A few more to comes soon......
picture.jpg

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There you go.. I do like the golden highlights that come off the paint on your truck. The signature photo really shows them off.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Emay.

The color is Greystone Metallic 16U, but shows different sometimes like you noted.

Hey come by and put the new Canon to work for me too. :)

Lee.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65