Driver's side door not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UKonBoi614

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay so the door is completely acts like it has no power. The lights don't work, the door lock/unlock button isn't working (even when using the key fob), power folding mirrors isn't working, window not working, dome light doesn't come on when door opens, radio stays on for a period of time even after I have already exited, nothing works. I checked the connections, I checked the fuse and all seems good. This is just happening to the drivers side.

Now yesterday I notice that if I have XM on and get out or get in then the radio tries to change the station. I thought I was tripping but no. Then it started with my current problems but I just wiggled the cables running from the body to the door and it was okay. That's why I thought it was just a connection issue.

Any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
UKonBoi614

UKonBoi614

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After doing some research on here found the problem to be the infamous black wire in the door boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts