Drivers floor wet !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
2000 Taho
Had the interior out of the truck (very gross) and noticed the carpert was wet. I didn't think much about it as the truck sat for a bit. When the interior was out I power washed the truck and had someone in side while I was doing it. not a drop came in. I did every spot you can think of and more. one small drip from the main harness but adjusted the harness and fixed. put the truck back together and it rained the floor is wet again. so now with the interior back in went over it again even with the inner fenders off. power wash and just using the hose no pressure. cowl off and wiper transmission off also PLEASE NOTE the truck is not on the road yet just sitting in the driveway on level ground. Door pins were the first thing I did.

I would like to not have the truck smell like wet feet PLEASE HELP
THANKS

WhoDatBuul

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue end up goin to the dealership , i got sick and tired of trying to figure out where the problem was coming from. they fix it tho some was clogged up . this happen a few months ago i remember exactly what cause the issue tho . ran me about $125
i even have pictures of all the water in the truck i got
i got sick of it didnt want to go to the dealership but im not complaining now

20150701_114017.jpg

Heres one pic of the water under the mat the carpet i was alot worse i clean some of it up and it was still bad

Last edited:
OP
OP
#1taho

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Here is the truck,White one. I had a post on the tranny a wile back.IMG_3587.jpg I looked in the A pillar, the cowl, looks to be draining from the cowl also. Don't see anything with the door seal but haven't ruled it out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879