Driver front water in floor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROB28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem after heavy rain and it was also the tuberculosis that covers the wires that go from the door to the door jam I snapped it back into place n havent had leaks since then.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I meant rubber that covers the wires !!! Lmao!! Tuberculosis were that come from !!!!!

OP
OP

02GMCyukon

Reaction score
ROB28 said:
I had the same problem after heavy rain and it was also the tuberculosis that covers the wires that go from the door to the door jam I snapped it back into place n havent had leaks since then.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I meant rubber that covers the wires !!! Lmao!! Tuberculosis were that come from !!!!!

Still laughing.... Damn you autocorrect!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had the same problem after heavy rain and it was also the tuberculosis that covers the wires that go from the door to the door jam i snapped it back into place n havent had leaks since then.

---------- post added at 04:45 pm ---------- previous post was at 04:44 pm ----------

i meant rubber that covers the wires !!! Lmao!! Tuberculosis were that come from !!!!!

lolol

Doomsta510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar problem months back and found that a rubber boot below the brake peddle was leaking. It's the rubber boot that seals the brake cable going into the ground and into the tranny. Just added some rtv and let it dry, no more leaks,

OP
OP

02GMCyukon

Reaction score
Not that either. Got a chance to really look at the truck and noticed the back floor board is wet also. The entire driver side from the back seat to the kick label and hoot latch us wet. I checked all door seals and anything coming into the cab and cannot find anything

76_tiger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same Here

same problem as described....I have narrowed it down to being a problem only when my AC is running,,,,almost like the condenser is sweating..

Hasnt rained in the time this problem has been, well, a problem....

it only happens on the passenger side front floor and the carpet is SOAKED!

Any ideas?

RBTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
same problem as described....I have narrowed it down to being a problem only when my AC is running,,,,almost like the condenser is sweating..

Hasnt rained in the time this problem has been, well, a problem....

it only happens on the passenger side front floor and the carpet is SOAKED!

Any ideas?

Exact same problem I'm having, any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Exact same problem I'm having, any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Both of you guys have clogged A/C evaporator core drains. So basically the water does not leak under the car like normal when the A/C is running, instead it leaks onto the passenger side floor area because the A/C equipment is behind the dash on that side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts