Double din dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it! It looks seamless. Can't even tell. Great job! Is it a removable cover that you can take off?

Thanks man! Yes it's just held on by Velcro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you just need to fill the gaps between the console and the dash :p jk it looks great dude!
Thank you sir! Yea I know, I need to go get another lower dash panel from the junkyard but I haven't had that much time

JAngeli

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good. Too bad it probably won't work with a manual tranny shifter on the floor.

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! That's exactly what I want! With the ability to magnet my phone to the dash like that, too, and the center console with the climate control! How long did it take you to do the install? Was the center console and easy swap?

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! That's exactly what I want! With the ability to magnet my phone to the dash like that, too, and the center console with the climate control! How long did it take you to do the install? Was the center console and easy swap?

The console wasn't too bad actually, you can use the factory mounting locations with a lil modifying. As far as time goes it took a couple hours, but the climate control bezel took an hour and the dash bezel a couple hours (drinking included) overall pretty easy. I still have the templates for everything I made so if I have to do it again it'll be a breeze!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71