Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my 21 Yukon Denali when I opened the center console there was a plastic tray which you could remove and then there was a deep space to store stuff
Got my 24 Yukon Denali and all there is is a plastic tray which you can't remove
Did i miss something?

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a 2024 Yukon Denali with a deep console storage area or do they all have just the small plastic tray?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moved you here from EV General Discussion -- if yours is an EV, say so and we'll get it moved to the right spot for you.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suspect your previous Denali did not have the power sliding center console and your current one does have it.

The power sliding console is shallower, but does have a hidden drawer in the front.

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have the power sliding console Been looking for a secret drawer anyplace
Going to check when I bring it in for the 30 day check

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet you DO have the power silding center console...
THe switch is on the roof console in the center...
If you have the stationary center console, that thing is cavernously deep (they may have eliminated the removable tray though)

1709065106281.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10