Door handle swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tractoman

Reaction score
I am going to replace color matched door handles for chrome. Does anyone know a good brand to use or stick with oem. I know these break easily and hoped to find a better option if there is one.
2009 Yukon XL.
Thanks, Mike

goldata81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I replaced mine as they broke with billet aluminum handles. I believe the manufacturer is "All Sales Manufacturing". I first replaced the rear handles(part# 942C) a few years ago and just got them off Amazon for under $300/pair. I just replaced the fronts (941C) a few months back and got those off SummitRacing for just under $300 as well. You have to reuse the handle spring off the old handle along with the plastic pin the spring goes on. Kind of pricey but very good quality.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I would get OEM. The aftermarkets dont hold up. Have a shop paint them if you cant find your color.

OP
OP
T

Tractoman

Reaction score
I replaced mine as they broke with billet aluminum handles. I believe the manufacturer is "All Sales Manufacturing". I first replaced the rear handles(part# 942C) a few years ago and just got them off Amazon for under $300/pair. I just replaced the fronts (941C) a few months back and got those off SummitRacing for just under $300 as well. You have to reuse the handle spring off the old handle along with the plastic pin the spring goes on. Kind of pricey but very good quality.
Very cool, these look like the way to go long term.
Thanks.

goldata81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am really happy with the billet aluminum replacements. They feel much more solid and sturdy when you pull on them.

OP
OP
T

Tractoman

Reaction score
Is the aluminum pretty well polished? I see they also come in a chrome option? Got a pic you can throw up?

goldata81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe the letter C in the part number (941C for the fronts) denotes the chrome option of which I have so I cannot comment on the nonchromed option.20170504_203536.jpg

Willy Sheffield

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am going to replace color matched door handles for chrome. Does anyone know a good brand to use or stick with oem. I know these break easily and hoped to find a better option if there is one.
2009 Yukon XL.
Thanks, Mike

Did You replace your handles? I'd be interested in your colormatched ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy