Doing a DL3 swap, issues with interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QwkSilver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So i recently bought a DL3 master switch off eBay and installed it in my truck while i wait for the mirrors and passenger switch to come in. every option on the the new master switch works just fine(obviously except the fold i don't have the mirrors to test) but after installing the switch and testing everything i got out of the truck for the night and i noticed that my auto door opening lights didn't come on. I shut the door and tried again to no avail. So i figured i would try a different door and all the other doors would kick the lights on except for the drivers where i just changed the switch. I don't know how that would affect those lights but they are not working. I'm going to pull the switch tonight and put my original one back in the truck to try to see if has anything to do with it but i wanted to ask if anyone else has had this problem before during the swap and how you fixed it.

Thanks,
Andy

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

So to add further I did switch back to my old switch and it worked perfectly.. so I played with it a little more and it seems the issue is in thw brown plug. The add was not specific on what the switch was out of so I am contacting the seller to hopefully get that info. Has anyone ever come across this before?

Thanks,
Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n