Does Corsa 14232 Sport Exhaust fit 2001 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the install myself in the rain last night. Woke up this morning with a very stiff neck. I think I pulled a muscle in my neck. Also, I didn't support the stock muffler when I cut it out. Came crashing down about 2 inches from my head. Was a lot heavier than I originally thought. lol.

Going to 5,000 rpm last night on the main blvd. made it all worth it though. ;)

Honestly, can't believe how quiet it is inside the cab with the windows up. Sounds stock inside.

I hear ya on the stiff neck. I did mine in February laying on the cold garage floor. I supported the old and new muffler on a box that was just the right size so when I cut it off and installed the new one-they were almost at the right height. I also couldn't believe the weight behind them....I enjoyed the fact that i did it myself-a sense of accomplishment of sorts....

She sounds nasty at WOT but I think my favorite part is at cold start up-especially now since it is in the 20's/30's outside. Best comment so far--my GF says my truck sounds like 'one them cigar boats down at the lake'......I just laughed.

I try to express the same thing about the in cabin noise but until you actually go for a ride in it-nobody will believe you--except for other guys with the same exhaust ;)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just be sure to check them all after no more than a few weeks after install, I had one loosen up after I installed mine and the back of the muffler almost got separated from the pipe!!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just be sure to check them all after no more than a few weeks after install, I had one loosen up after I installed mine and the back of the muffler almost got separated from the pipe!!

Same here. I started to hear some excessive rattling and sure enough.....close call ;)

OP
OP
Kman

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Ill check them next weekend. I don't drive the Tahoe that much.

Of course it rained all weekend so no pics yet.

OP
OP
Kman

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rain finally stopped and I was able to give the Tahoe a quick rinse. Snapped these pics real quick.

photo2cc.jpg

I cut 3 inches off the end of the exhaust pipe before I attached the tips. Tucks under the wheel well. Looks cleaner.

photo1mgf.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. I'll try and get some video soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe