Does Corsa 14232 Sport Exhaust fit 2001 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kman

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is there possibly another box on the way, or did you confirm it was only the one box being shipped?

If you have just the muffler for the price you said, I'd stick with that, bc that's all you need.

No muffler. 4 Wheel Parts has it for $750 and I think they are running a $50 promo. Calling in the morning.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm assuming you confirmed you will NOT be receiving a second package. In that case, I'm sorry. It sounded too good to be true but I was rooting for ya!
Keep us updated on your new exhaust.
I can tell you from experience you are going to L-O-V-E it!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No muffler. 4 Wheel Parts has it for $750 and I think they are running a $50 promo. Calling in the morning.

Pretty sure they'll be eating turkey and not at work in the morn. Lol

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's too bad man, can't believe folks do that to other people!! This world is soo screwed up, but at least you have some recourse to get your money back!! If your not in too big of a hurry to get a corsa, keep your eyes open on Ebay, that's were I got my killer deal on a brand new corsa setup a few years ago for my denali!! $350 brand new from a dealership in South Carolina, and as others have said the exhaust is real and spectacular, both for sound and construction!!

Not all smokin deals are too good to be true, just in your case this time it was!! Wish you luck on your conquest!!

OP
OP
Kman

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they'll be eating turkey and not at work in the morn. Lol

Their call center is opened till 3pm today. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

That's too bad man, can't believe folks do that to other people!! This world is soo screwed up, but at least you have some recourse to get your money back!! If your not in too big of a hurry to get a corsa, keep your eyes open on Ebay, that's were I got my killer deal on a brand new corsa setup a few years ago for my denali!! $350 brand new from a dealership in South Carolina, and as others have said the exhaust is real and spectacular, both for sound and construction!!

Not all smokin deals are too good to be true, just in your case this time it was!! Wish you luck on your conquest!!

Thanks for the info!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch that sux bud but it is worth it even at the higher price. I got mine for just over $700 shipped and it did come in 2 boxes.....

Proof:

picture.php

OP
OP
Kman

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the Corsa off Jegs. The eBay deal looked great until I was going to be charged CA sales tax. Jegs says it will ship out Monday.

Any tips for when I install?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42