DJM 5" Drop spring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoeRyder26

Reaction score
already have a crown suspesion 3/4 drop and not happy with the rear, i should have taken measurments but i didnt, and im convinced the back didnt drop the advertised 4" . Before i drop $640 on Norcals 6" rear kit i wonder what you all think of this.

Im trying everything to salvage this before dropping moneys. Anyone running a 5" drop spring??

My front is as 33 1/2" and back is at 35 1/8". I just want my back to sit even with the front.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/d.../model/tahoe/engine-size/5-3l-323/submodel/lt

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony @NORCAL SS makes a 5" dorp spring that will ride better than those DJM springs

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My springs will sit lower and ride better than anything out there. I designed the spring rates myself and have been proven for years here.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

My springs will sit lower than that. On 295 35 24 they sit at 32 7/8 to 33. You will need a 1 inch spacer and my spring it's 265 shipped. I would do belltech sp shcoks in designed my springs around them.

OP
OP
HoeRyder26

HoeRyder26

Reaction score
actually i was just browsing and i stumbled on a thread about using the TB 5.5" drop springs or 5" drop springs. It has me interested if its affordable. Who sells em?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

20150821_080058_zpsbbjjhiuw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thats what im working with

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sell em 165 shipped but due to the thinner coil design it doesn't rude as well. Also they sit 1 inch higher than my springs.

You still will need thr belltech shocks or the springs will fall.right out

Will need to cut bracket off frame
Will need new bumpstops

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Your truck looks like max 2.5 in front. Thr belltech springs I have will.go right in and set it at thr height you need. They are 210 shipped. They are the 5305 plus 1 coils so ride is good also. That way you can run extenders and don't need to do the rest

OP
OP
HoeRyder26

HoeRyder26

Reaction score
What's the 265 dollar package come with? That sounds about my price range.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

I sell em 165 shipped but due to the thinner coil design it doesn't rude as well. Also they sit 1 inch higher than my springs.

You still will need thr belltech shocks or the springs will fall.right out

Will need to cut bracket off frame
Will need new bumpstops

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Your truck looks like max 2.5 in front. Thr belltech springs I have will.go right in and set it at thr height you need. They are 210 shipped. They are the 5305 plus 1 coils so ride is good also. That way you can run extenders and don't need to do the rest
What's the link to those? If they will drop the back I'll order them this weekend. And I will end up doing the djm hardware kit and the rest after this winter up here in new England. I want all new trailing arms and pan hard bar, beefier sway bars ect. I just need to drop the back as of this year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
265 is springs and shock extenders

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts