Distributor upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know some people are diehard AC Delco; however, a good full billet distributor would be a good upgrade. The standard plastics are brittle and can break, stripping out the screws in the cap. Skip White Performance has good, affordable full billet distributors that work great. Have one for my Hoe.

OP
OP
99tahoecolorado

99tahoecolorado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know some people are diehard AC Delco; however, a good full billet distributor would be a good upgrade. The standard plastics are brittle and can break, stripping out the screws in the cap. Skip White Performance has good, affordable full billet distributors that work great. Have one for my Hoe.
Thanks, ill look into it.. I've been searching around here & the interwebs reading forums, reviews, researching to the point my eyes are about to bleed lol. Seems like its pretty split between original OEM and people that swear by throwing away the plastic ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mccubbinsjl