Dipped some stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think? I dipped my badges, hitch step and nerf bars (were chrome). I wanted to dip my wheels, but I need to polish the winter crap out of the crevices first

EDIT: Nathan, Thanks for flipping the pic. I just uploaded a few more from my computer, so they are straight.

Attachments

• IMG_3458.jpg
    IMG_3458.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3479.jpg
    IMG_3479.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3473.jpg
    IMG_3473.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old

Here's what she looked like pre-dip. I think I should peel the dip off the chrome YUKON badges, thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_3232.jpg
    IMG_3232.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the way the rig is taking shape......good 'modding' eye ;)

Thanks man. I learned from everyone on this forum. When I started I was headed down the wrong path with a stick on chrome accent lol. You guys showed me the way.

Independent755

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it, I actually just removed the Yukon badges but I think that yours look good black. I personally think the font on this body style is awful.

Independent755

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also just dipped a bunch of stuff on front of mine today. I posted a few pics in the thread titled Yukhoe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dip the vent shades

Hmmm...never thought of doing that. It'd be easier if I could remove them, but I used 3m tape to secure them from rattling.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

I also just dipped a bunch of stuff on front of mine today. I posted a few pics in the thread titled Yukhoe

Looks good! I was considering dipping all the chrome and totally blacking it out. I like the all black bumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415