Desperate Radio Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after buying an amp that says its for my truck and doing a good amount of research I do not have an amp?

Allow me to add some more info bc I’m just confused like you probably are. I had factory head unit with Navi and twitters are labeled Bose. So I just got done tearing my console out and there’s no amp......... so what the hell is the issue here? Where is the amp or do I not even have one?
Console, rear quarter on driver side, or I believe some were behind the glove box. If any of your speakers say Bose, you have an amp somewhere.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m lost. Maybe you could elaborate for me.

Well, you're having problems with your radio. Some said it might be the amp. You have no amp. But originally, your truck came with one. So the radio system has been rewired and this modified wiring or the radio may be the source of your troubles.

My children just spent a few nights in your town while performing at the Fine Arts Competitions down in Haines City at Landmark Baptist Church. I got a good haircut there once.

OP
OP
Ben Hinz

Ben Hinz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, you're having problems with your radio. Some said it might be the amp. You have no amp. But originally, your truck came with one. So the radio system has been rewired and this modified wiring or the radio may be the source of your troubles.

Ok so unknowing to me the Previous owner had taken it out and converted it. So how does the factory sub work and all that stuff?

Again thank you for all the help and info!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401