Derrick, new to site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tippie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hows it going everyone great site. I bought my 06 Yukon Denali years and years ago and although 98% of my time has been spent on my 2000 Buick Regal GS, I Recently I decided it was time to focus more time on my Denali. I have done alot of simple maintenance and minor upgrades on her but nothing drastic as she has ran and looked perfect since buying her. I drove the family recently from CO to CA for a vacation and prior to doing so I did an install of the aux audio port and installed a Western Digital live meda system I had laying around so that the kids could just filp through a hard drive for media rather than changing dvds. I would like to swap my 2nd row bench to a set of captains chairs and would also like to swap out my headunit to a newer version if its possible. Sorry about the old picture but its about all I have and she still looks the same to this day. So thats about it for me again nice site and its great to be here.denali.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Derrick!! Your 06 Yukon Denali looks perfect!! Looks awesome in white.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome. A few member' have talked about swapping out the 2nd row bench for coats, and vice versa. Do a search and I'm sure a bunch of info will pop up. I don't think it's a direct swap tho. I think brackets and holes need to be added and drilled. Nice Denali. Which wheels do you have?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. A few member' have talked about swapping out the 2nd row bench for coats, and vice versa. Do a search and I'm sure a bunch of info will pop up. I don't think it's a direct swap tho. I think brackets and holes need to be added and drilled. Nice Denali. Which wheels do you have?
I dont know tony, coats wouldn’t be too comfortable, no seat belt etc... i think a captain chair would be better, no?

Lol....;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
03yukonxldenali

Latest posts