Derrick, new to site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Tippie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I do love the white other than when it gets dirty. The wheels are 20" KMC V2s and I bought her with them already on, I am looking at some 22" chrome GM replicas just for a change up. As far as the media install its a WD live 1TB, its hidden under the rear side panel of the truck. I removed and then soldered the ir sensor on a set of extended wires so that the ir port could be hidden behind the side pillar. I took down the DVD-screen and ran a set of rcas to it and tucked those away aswell so the whole thing looks stock and hidden. I want to upgrade my stock lux headunit with a newer version and do a set of headrest monitors aswell once I have all that I will re wire everything and maybe to a wrie up. I did alot of them for my Buick when installing the stereo and intercooler for the blower and what not. Again thanks for the warm welcomes

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I dont know tony, coats wouldn’t be too comfortable, no seat belt etc... i think a captain chair would be better, no?

Lol....;)
Stupid asuto correct!!
Should've said:
Welcome. A few members have talked about swapping out the 2nd row bench for capts, and vice versa. Do a search and I'm sure a bunch of info will pop up. I don't think it's a direct swap tho. I think brackets and holes need to be added and drilled. Nice Denali. Which wheels do you have?:D

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Georgia Dawg country, your 2018 Rose Bowl Champions. Nice looking ride as OP have mentioned, and for myself, leave it just like she is, especially on the outside.
David g...........:2cents:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I heard was intercooler and blower and my mind started wandering . Again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne