Denali front bench seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pericles

Reaction score
I have a 15sle yukon and do not like the factory bucket seats. I see the Denali has the bench style fronts. Does anyone have a part number for these? Is the dealer my best option?

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 15sle yukon and do not like the factory bucket seats. I see the Denali has the bench style fronts. Does anyone have a part number for these? Is the dealer my best option?
Dealer can give you the part number. I assume you are talking about the second row.

The only front row bench seat is in the LS Tahoe/Suburban and perhaps the SLE Yukon/Yukon XL.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer can give you the part number. I assume you are talking about the second row.

The only front row bench seat is in the LS Tahoe/Suburban and perhaps the SLE Yukon/Yukon XL.

I do not have a bench in my Yukon SLE front row (yes, in the 2nd row).

OP
OP
P

Pericles

Reaction score

Guess I worded it wrong. I have the bucket front seats and have seen in the SLT and Denali models they have a flatter less squishy surface. I thought they were called bench style, I assume I'm wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts