Denali cluster upgrade in a Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrathell

Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded their cluster to the Denali cluster?

I have the 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT and wanted to hear if anyone was happy with their purchase. I'm considering doing it. I found these two companies that do them. which one did you guys use?

homeys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm very sure that Coastal Flash is out of business. You'll see on the GM-Trucks forums that they haven't been returning calls, I'm not exactly sure what happened.

I've done my own cluster swap on a 2015 GMC Sierra to a 2018 Denali cluster. I did this because I added Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and by putting a newer cluster in, it adds the steering wheel control to command Siri (it runs through the cluster, believe it or not!). I did it all myself but it's not easy at all! I can tell you, WAMS is good at what they do. You'll be happy with it from them. It will be plug and play from them.

Last edited:

Uspsmailman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Newbie so I bought a Denali 2018 cluster off eBay if I plug it in my truck what happens ? Security?

Uspsmailman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the cluster can I just swap it or will it put my truck in security mode ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900