Large Head Unit that Supports A/V Output - 07 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshuaD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently got a '07 Chevy Tahoe LTZ with a non-navigation radio/head unit. I'd like to replace the head unit with something similar to this but it does not support the A/V output.

I was wondering if anyone has had success with installing a large head-unit (larger display than standard double din) that supports CarPlay & A/V Output for the display for the second row.

Happy to hear any recommendations for a nice HU that supports the A/V display in the vehicle.

OP
OP
JoshuaD

JoshuaD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, would you look at that?

When I read the right forum section I can find my answer:

See a video for the massive head unit:

Last edited:

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was really hoping this thread was going to get a lot more input and traction of how people are upgrading their radio head units in their NNBS.

Been looking to upgrade what’s in my 2013 Escalade ESV Luxury with factory Nav and Bose.

I really like the look of some of the large vertical Android based units but have seen some mixed reviews on how well they maintain the factory functions/features. I also do not want a 13.6” unit that integrates the HVAC controls. I want a 9.7”-10.6” (whatever) that maintains the factory HVAC controls. I want a plug and play solution that maintains all factory functions, steering wheel buttons, SiriusXM, wireless CarPlay, Bluetooth audio, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20