Decision made. Take delivery tomorrow on a new 2017 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the end I decided to go for what I have been wanting for a long time. Made the decision and couldn't be happier. Purchased through Laura GMC and it has been a super easy process so far. Can't wait to get that thing on the road headed back to Alabama. Really appreciate all the feedback from the site and can't wait to start tinkering with it.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the end I decided to go for what I have been wanting for a long time. Made the decision and couldn't be happier. Purchased through Laura GMC and it has been a super easy process so far. Can't wait to get that thing on the road headed back to Alabama. Really appreciate all the feedback from the site and can't wait to start tinkering with it.

Congrats!! Take it on a solid test drive (including highway at >75mph) before signing on the line. I'm sure it will be perfect but better date than sorry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! How have your dealings been with Laura GMC? I've read they are very straightforward with the pricing, etc. Are you trading something in on the Yukon?

OP
OP
UATahoe

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been awesome so far. No trade in. Just an outright buy. I gave the salesman the exact options I wanted and said call me when you can hit my price point. Got the call over the weekend and agreed to purchase. I wanted 13k off msrp and they were at 12.9 so I went for it.

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal, good to hear. Enjoy the drive back to the south!

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been awesome so far. No trade in. Just an outright buy. I gave the salesman the exact options I wanted and said call me when you can hit my price point. Got the call over the weekend and agreed to purchase. I wanted 13k off msrp and they were at 12.9 so I went for it.

Been tracking Laura for quite a while, and that is an incredible deal. Even for them. More details and pics when you finally get tired of enjoying that new car smell!

OP
OP
UATahoe

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it home! 465 miles. Averaged exactly 22mpg which just baffles me. Lol. Laura was an awesome experience and they had everything ready to go. I was in and out in 1 hour. Kerry Carnes was my salesman. He was great. Extremely seamless transaction. I asked them not to clean the vehicle because I would prefer to do it myself with it being black. I will get some pictures up this weekend once I get it washed up. The ride back was amazing. Awesome truck. No issues at all on the over 400 mile journey. Never even stopped. Lol. Just drove straight through.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats and glad the trip and dealership experience went smoothly..Looking forward to the pictures!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo