Dash guages stopped working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No Rush

Reaction score
ALL of my dash gauges stopped working over the weekend, what do I need to do to see what the problem might be? Thanks.

moosehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Normally I would say the stepper motors on the gauges need to be replaced, but all of them going out at the same time would point to fuse or wiring issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Normally I would say the stepper motors on the gauges need to be replaced, but all of them going out at the same time would point to fuse or wiring issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:word:

Kiernanjp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Fred at DrSpeedometer.com does great work and quickly. He will rebuild the entire cluster for you.

OP
OP
No Rush

No Rush

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies.
I dropped it off at the dealership to see if it is part of the recall notice they had several years ago. If not, I guess I will see what they have to say to fix it.
Hopefully this won't cost a lot, the wife will be mad! Haha!

OP
OP
No Rush

No Rush

Reaction score
Ouch!

Well I took it to the dealership because I couldn't figure out why was wrong. They said that the bezel needs replaced, it no longer works! And I have a bad mass air flow sensor...
They want $1100 to fix both. OUCH! Yeah, it's not getting fixed right now! This sucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted