Custom tuning to a stock Hoe..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
let me add my .02 here...

I have a few support mods (intake and exhaust) and i saw very very little with them, i got better milage with the intake and a VERY VERY small increase in throttle response.

Shorty after i got those mods i hit up Justin for a scan cable tube (this is the best way to go if you cant meet him in person, and is really quite nice... very custom fitted)

he goes over everything really well with you and answers every question you will have.... i got a very aggresive tune from him and could be happier!!

GET AN AGGRESIVE TUNE PEOPLE!! seriously, i was a little worried that the tune would be a little to much and the shift points would be to rough or whatever... not at all Justin is a wiz and the tahoe runs like a dream... this is the single BEST $300 i have ever spent on my truck, hands down

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Ive been looking for some good power adders for my truck and right now I am looking at the Diablosport predator. I like having the ability to go from a performance tune to a factory tune in a couple of minutes. I just looked at the Blackbear website and saw that Blackbear was coming to my town on August 22nd and 23rd (NJ). Can i just show up and get a custom tune on the spot? If i get a high performance tune do i always have to run 91 or 87? Dont i have to purchase something beforehand? Right now the calender has 10 deposits, is there still availiblity?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerodmortensen