cruse control.. weird

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i was cursing home today 70 mph bout 2k rpms or so.. then it would kinda hiccup alit no change in speed but engine went up about 200-300 rpms or so.. like OD wasn't locking in or like it wanted to down shift but never changed gears. only thing i did was move the cruse control module to get to the grommet to run an Amp wire threw.. and put it back didn't unplug anything just unhinged it off the mount and put it back.. did this about 3 times in 20 miles.. anyone have an idea? and about to get a BBP tune will it fix it or should i check it out before i get a tune?? haven't driven it anymore today so i don't know if it was a glitch or what not..

OP
OP
Nuttzzy

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a 2011 with 4k miles or so i shouldn't have any mechanical issues.. my busy at the auto parts store says he's seen a few silverados with this problem in the tune..

and the RPMs didn't slow down they sped up.. would a lose of fuel air or fire make it drop??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttowntoehead

Latest posts