Crown Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottmeadows1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 - Chevy Tahoe 4X4 LTZ with OEM wheels.

Crown Suspension 3" leveling kit.

I ordered a 3" leveling kit for a 2015 Tahoe. The kit came with 1.5" strut spacers. Crown Suspensions will tell you that this spacer will lift the front 3".

I can tell you with absolute certainty that this is not the case. You will get lift from this kit but it WILL NOT be 3".

You will see 1.5" - 2" MAX with the OEM strut. You will not get anywhere remotely close to 3" of out of this kit.

The ****** at Crown Suspension do not care about customers service and will not consider customer experience, customer feedback, or customer satisfaction.

Before the kit was installed - From the paint on the fender edge to the center of the hub was 22".

After the kit was installed - From the paint on the fender edge to the center of the hub is now 23.5".

Their response was - "you must have read the tape measure wrong"

I will never do business with this company again.

Don't let them fool you by posting follow up BS to this review. Save yourself a headache, if you want a 3" lift buy your lift somewhere else.

ERS2015

Reaction score
Thanks for your review, I was considering this kit as an option. Although it does suck you had such a bad experience, at the very least others can learn from you and not go down that road.

Ruben7475

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 - Chevy Tahoe 4X4 LTZ with OEM wheels.

Crown Suspension 3" leveling kit.

I ordered a 3" leveling kit for a 2015 Tahoe. The kit came with 1.5" strut spacers. Crown Suspensions will tell you that this spacer will lift the front 3".

I can tell you with absolute certainty that this is not the case. You will get lift from this kit but it WILL NOT be 3".

You will see 1.5" - 2" MAX with the OEM strut. You will not get anywhere remotely close to 3" of out of this kit.

The ****** at Crown Suspension do not care about customers service and will not consider customer experience, customer feedback, or customer satisfaction.

Before the kit was installed - From the paint on the fender edge to the center of the hub was 22".

After the kit was installed - From the paint on the fender edge to the center of the hub is now 23.5".

Their response was - "you must have read the tape measure wrong"

I will never do business with this company again.

Don't let them fool you by posting follow up BS to this review. Save yourself a headache, if you want a 3" lift buy your lift somewhere else.
Thanks for the review man was considering buying this kit but after all the reviews it seems they dont care about customer service