Cracked denali exterior handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
im prettty sure. double check once you find one, but they were smooth and metal. Arent the escalade and denalis metal and smooth or plastic??

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are smooth and i guess plastic? mine are the textured metal ones. half tempted to just pull them, sand them smooth and paint them. though it'll be a pain im sure.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea im sure that would suck ass getting paper up in the groove and everything. Glassing them would be just as much work too. hmm well ill be on the look out around here to find you some..

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
they are smooth and i guess plastic? mine are the textured metal ones. half tempted to just pull them, sand them smooth and paint them. though it'll be a pain im sure.

Naw the denali/escalade ones are smooth metal. Didn't know textured metal ones existed though

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the smooth metal ones for the Denali and Escalade from GM. They came pre-painted gloss black. I looked all over for aftermarket ones from Keystone or whoever but nobody had anything but the textured ones. The GM ones are VERY SPENDY. I just about crapped a brick when I saw the invoice come across my desk. $314.55 my cost for 5 door handles. Thats crazy.

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea id say so, just go to the junk yard and snag em.

The problem I ran into there was the wrecking yards not wanting to take a handle off a good door. If the door is wrecked then they have no problem with it. Otherwise...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42