Cracked dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had the typical gmt400 dash rattle got one of those kits to fix it, it pretty much fixed that issue, but I have a crack in the dash as seen in the pics, its been like that since I had it might have gotten a lil worse, the grille part seems solid, is this something I should worry about? Cause besides this and one of the screw holes being cracked (the kit fixed that) the dash is pretty mint

7a7ugera.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Leave it till it gets worse. Maybe even put a dash cover on it. Could also pop rivet some reinforcement brackets then cover it up.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave it till it gets worse. Maybe even put a dash cover on it. Could also pop rivet some reinforcement brackets then cover it up.

It hasnt gotten that worse, was looking at the covers LMC sells ur talking about the velour ones? And what would u clean it with?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
i use a dash carpet on mine. would pull n plastic weld but meh the carpets fine

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use a dash carpet on mine. would pull n plastic weld but meh the carpets fine

Where u get yours from and how do u clean it?

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swap out for an uncracked passenger side air bag dash... Get a pocket for the passengers side... Ull b good to go...

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I got mine from a truck I bought to flip lol but lmc should sell them. 95-98 same dash carpet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415